42944 Anti-Theft Signature Convertible Backpack
Status: In stock
Wear it 4 ways -- as a backpack, crossbody, shoulder or hand bag
- Roomy main compartment with organizer
- 2 elasticized pockets and zip wall pocket
- 4 exterior zip pockets -- 2 in front and 1 on each side for quick grab items
- Rear slash pocket
- Tethered key clip with LED light
- PATENT: http://www.travelonbags.com/patent-marking
- Close, but not quite as good as I'd hoped Review by taf
Quality Price Value
1. The arm straps for the backpack rub against the inner arm instead of hugging to the body. So it will not be comfortable to wear for a long walk, which kind of defeats the point.
2. the anti theft clips also make it a pain for the user to get in and out. Not sure if this is solvable (while keeping it secure), except that the one that locks the main body could use a slightly longer clip attachment. It is hard to pull it up enough to get in the right position to unclip it.
3. I wish there were a bigger version (but that still, like this one, looked like a purse.). I have a skinny, small laptop but it just barely fits in. (Posted on 11/30/2017)
- Almost there! Review by Sally
Price Value Quality